Italian Sausage & Pepper Sliders
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/175° C.
2. Pack the sausage evenly into the Wonder Cooker’s Grill Pan.
3. Place the Grill Pan in the oven and bake at 350° F/175° C until the sausage reaches an internal temperature of 170° F/75° C (about 30–40 mins.).
4. While the sausage bakes, place the Roaster Pan on the stove top. Heat the olive oil over medium heat and then sauté the onion and peppers until soft (about 5–10 mins). Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
5. When the sausage is done cooking, remove from the oven and let cool slightly.
6. Place a cutting board over the top of the Grill Pan and invert the Grill Pan to transfer the sausage to the cutting board.
7. Line the Roaster Pan with rolls’ bottom halves, cut side facing up, and then top with the sausage.
8. Top the sausage with the peppers, onions, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese.
9. Combine the butter and garlic in a bowl and microwave for 1–2 mins.
10. Cover each roll’s bottom half with the top half and brush with the melted garlic butter.
11. Cover the Roaster Pan with the Glass Lid, transfer the Roaster Pan
to the oven, and bake at 350° F/175° C until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
Eric’s Tip: Serve these little treats with a spicy arrabbiata sauce for dipping!